It is of paramount importance to every client that, no matter what, their critical data is safe and accessible. CIS disaster recovery specialists provide highly detailed solutions to ensure that clients arrive at a business continuity plan that suits the needs and budget of their business. A major consideration in any disaster recovery plan is the means through which employees will access company data in the event of an office closing. CIS provides several solutions to ensure that client’s end-users can get to their work even when they can’t get to work.
CIS has wholly owned and operated a robust state of the art data center in Morris County, NJ for over a decade. Our disaster recovery specialists design solutions for clients that leverage the CIS data center, other client sites, or 3rd party facilities to design and provide solutions for high availability, online backups, co-location, and 24x7x365 monitoring.
Our team of engineers works hand-in-hand with technical and line-of-business owners within a client’s organization to design, develop, and implement a solution that fits both needs and budget. In addition to implementing the technologies necessary to keep businesses running when disaster strikes, CIS provides training and planning services to ensure that business does not miss a beat.
Unlike the "one size fits all" solutions of our competitors, we take a highly customized approach to disaster recovery planning. Our methodology encompasses:
• Applying our proprietary risk analysis and management systems to conduct organization-specific security testing
• Assessing and prioritizing the specific potential risks faced by each facet of your organization
• Identifying your critical business processes and then organizing priorities and timescales for recovery around those processes.
• Determining your preferred options for organizational recovery by simulating possible disaster scenarios and analyzing the effects on all levels
• Implementing a focused, "organization-specific" disaster recovery plan that encompasses your organization's overall strategy and business recovery concerns, while developing detailed action plans for various disaster scenarios We specialize in reducing the cost and complexity of storing and protecting your data and hosting your disaster recovery solutions. We offer unmatched disaster recovery hosted solutions, our area of specialization - not a sideline.
Managed Disaster Recovery Services from CIS will help you reduce or avoid revenue losses; protect your mission-critical data by leveraging our infrastructure and support services; reduce downtime and increase employee productivity; enable you to resume business and employee activities more quickly and cost-effectively following a disaster or other unplanned interruption.